Tuesday 13 October 2009

A look at the huge amount of Bio- Diversity in Pontyclun

Today we took a walk around Pontyclun to look at the huge amount of bio-diversity in our local area. Mr. Wistow is the County Ecologist and he gave us an excellent insight into the different types of plants and animals who live in and around the Pontyclun area. For now I will only put the pictures up for you to see. On Monday I will ask members of the class to write up what we found out. Be sure to log back on Monday to find out. May I say a huge thank you to Mr. Wistow for giving of his time this week.


































1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs.Marlow i quickly wanted to say on the myths and ledgeds story I did 8 pages and tomorrow I'm doing my 9th from Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a constructive comment. At Pontyclun Primary School we are always looking for positive feedback, and we endevour to celebrate success at every opportunity. If you do not have a google account you can choose to comment anonymously. If so, please let us know who you are at the end of your message. (All comments are filtered)