Thursday 8 October 2009

Division Homework - Mrs Marlow's Class

Mrs Marlow's maths class have been working hard on division over the last week and a half - with and without remainders. We will have division homework tomorrow to be handed in on Wednesday.

Additionally, I have found a very good site for you to practise your division skills over the weekend. Please try a few of the sites, as division is often an area that needs a little extra work. Let me know how you find the games.

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/maths/division.htm

Mrs Marlow

6 comments:

  1. Hi Miss
    I did all the games but havent done my homework just yet.
    I found all the games easy.

    See you monday

    From,
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss.

    I have done my homework and played a couple of games. I enjoed the football one.

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss
    did most of the games i found really easy i haven't done all of my homework quite yet 2 of the games they woud not work
    from Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi miss did all of the games found them really easy.Like the football one the most. from Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss i did the homework it was very fun my favourite one was the football one.I havent done the other peice of homework yet but i will. See you tomorrow from Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs Marlow and Mr Llewellyn

    I have played all the games and I thought they were easy and I have done all the homework.
    See you monday

    From Emily McC.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a constructive comment. At Pontyclun Primary School we are always looking for positive feedback, and we endevour to celebrate success at every opportunity. If you do not have a google account you can choose to comment anonymously. If so, please let us know who you are at the end of your message. (All comments are filtered)