Thursday 23 September 2010

Maths Homework for Friday 25th September

You have worked really hard this week. As we are covering multiplication and division in maths lessons we thought that you could have a go at the following web page. The activities are fun, please work on the times tables that you find most difficult. You do really need to learn / know your times tables up to 12 x 12 in years 5 and 6 but you cant learn them all in one session (little and often is the best approach). Please do not spend more than 30 minutes on this homework – you will need your energy for school on Monday.

http://www.mad4maths.com/multiplication_table_math_games/

Have a go at the homework and leave us a comment to tell us how you have done, what you found difficult, what your score was or how you found it. Perhaps you could challenge a family member or a friend to see if you can get a higher score than them?

12 comments:

  1. 8xTables are easy my highest score was 62.2m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the home work but I didn’t like the 8 times tables because you only have about 3seconds to work out the answer or else you will fall. My favourite was 5 times table I even got on the leader board place no.12 the 3 times table was not bad either.

    By Morgan Adams

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite game was the jigsaw puzzle [x3] my time on it was 02:04 from Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the homework different and enjoyed using the computer to answer the questions. My favourite game was the 7x table this reminded me of my Dad when we were camping.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found this homework very hard, never completed more than 1 and found I never had enough time to put my answers in. Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  6. my score on 3x was 3mins from phoebe.guildford

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found it a really fun way to learn Times Tables by Callum Pembridge

    ReplyDelete
  8. on my 7 x tables I got 3:45. I realy enjoyed them!

    From Tori

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed this homework. I found the skateboard challenge the hardest! I think doing homework on the computer is a really good idea. :)

    Joshua Lock - J5.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The 6 times tables were to quick but I am saving the website to my favourites so I can practice. Lucas Caldwell

    ReplyDelete
  11. i done really good on the 6x and 5x and i really liked it from euan howells.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really enjoyed the home work. i got as far the bench on six time table. my mother took a shocking 8 minutes to complete this. on the eight time table as got as high as 99.7 not high enough to get on the board.
    leon gill

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a constructive comment. At Pontyclun Primary School we are always looking for positive feedback, and we endevour to celebrate success at every opportunity. If you do not have a google account you can choose to comment anonymously. If so, please let us know who you are at the end of your message. (All comments are filtered)