Monday 26 January 2009

J5's Trip Memories

Here are some of J5’s thoughts about Cardiff Bay.

“I found the boat trip interesting because the guide told us lots of facts like the Titanic used coal from Cardiff” Amy-Kate O’Sullivan

“I found out that in the country, because there are less street lights, you can see the Milky Way and it’s made out of lots of little stars – the Planetarium was fantastic” Alex Davies

“In the Planetarium I found out that when the Romans were lost, they used stars to direct them. The trip was great as I learnt lots” Josh Bridge

“I liked the land train ride because Brian told us really interesting facts about Cardiff’s buildings, for example the Wales Millennium Centre is made from pure Welsh materials” Ben Davies

“I liked the Planetarium, especially when the lady told us the names of the stars e.g. the Seven Sisters. I think everyone enjoyed the trip” Elliott Harris

TO BE CONTINUED THIS AFTERNOON…

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a constructive comment. At Pontyclun Primary School we are always looking for positive feedback, and we endevour to celebrate success at every opportunity. If you do not have a google account you can choose to comment anonymously. If so, please let us know who you are at the end of your message. (All comments are filtered)